Then again, I never put my glasses on before looking in the mirror.
Maintaining a sense of humor as you get older is a secret to feeling younger. There is nothing you can do to stop it, so you might as well stay on the bus.
You die. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy. More than anything you learn with every passing year is the vast importance of choosing happiness over nearly everything else. Your life is written on your face.
- The older I get, the less I care.. - 9buz?
- Reader Interactions;
- Recent Posts.
- Article metrics.
- I Dont Wear A Suit!.
- How Verizon Media and our partners bring you better ad experiences;
- The Constitution of Interests: Beyond the Politics of Rights.
Go ahead: Show off those laugh lines that helped you fall in love, the wrinkles that created your brilliance, and everything in between. With those added years, your sense of self soars, allowing you to be fully and truly yourself.
- Room For One More: Bisexual Tales of Menage and Beyond.
- Echoes of a Womans Soul.
- The Older I Get, The Less I Care About Finding 'The One'.
- Zum Rollenverständnis von Religion und Staat bei Savonarola und Machiavelli (German Edition).
- MGB & MGB GT - Your Expert Guide to Problems & How to Fix Them;
- Machine-Age Comedy (Modernist Literature and Culture)!
And with that, a mantra is born. And dare we say, it just keeps getting better with each and every decade! When you have the time once the kids are grown, the job is done, why not spend time picking up a new hobby, solely for the sake of enjoying the process? Things take shape later on. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.
Share this page
After all, in the end, the years will blend together, but many special experiences will illuminate beyond the rest. Want more inspiration? Forgot your password?
Aging in Place: Growing Older at Home
Never let your emotions rule, but always let them testify. Never, ever ever ever ever give up. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. Physical strength is measured by what we carry. Life is not about finding yourself.
The Older You Get, The Less You Tolerate Everyone's Bullsh*t
Life is about creating yourself. The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn. Much learning does not teach understanding. The future is as bright as the promises of God. The most effective way to do it is to do it.
Change is coming, whether you like it or not. I failed my way to success.